Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- When you submit a paper to RADS JPPS, we'll assume it hasn't been published or submitted anywhere else. If you have previously published or submitted comparable or related material, you must provide a copy of it with your manuscript submission. (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The institute's ethical approval should be included.
- The document file type for the submission is OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF.
- The URLs for the references have been supplied when they are available.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points; the text is single-spaced; the font is 12-point; italics may be used instead of underlining (except for URL addresses).
- The work complies with the Author Guidelines' stylistic and bibliographic standards.
- All authors dully filled out the undertaking form completely, with all parts completed and detailed author contributions mentioned.
- Once you've finished the checklist, you're ready to submit your manuscript. Please click the button below to continue.
Submitting a manuscript to a journal implies that the work has not previously been published in any other journal, printed or online (save as an abstract or an academic thesis), and that it is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.